Saturday

Progressive Challenge # 7 + Free Digi + New Images

SO Your here for the Freebie RIGHT !!! RIGHT !!! 
There is a little catch to it you must share this picture somewhere on you blog 
and let me know where we have a facebook challenge running with Free images all along the way
BUT You have to play it to get the next freebie (there are 3 rounds till the next freebie) or you can buy into the challenge for only $1.00 HERE
So to read all the rules go HERE
Digi will be sent to you by the 15th !!


LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR FREE DIGI
5 New Digi To play with !!



Mini Birds - 11-20

Have a wonderful day 
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I would love the freebie! Can I message you my email though?
    Thanks! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you can just let me know where you shared the image my email is in the sidebar

      Delete